To integrate your MINDBODY schedule on your website include the following code.
The schedule can be customized by adding the following attributes:
- By program ID using the data-program-id attribute
- By class ID using the data-class-id attribute
- By location ID using the data-location-id attribute
- By schedule type(s) using the data-schedule-types attribute. Multiple schedule types can be supplied by separating them using a comma (,).
- To show the resources (rooms) in the schedule, add the data-show-resources attribute.
The ID's can be found in the admin panel of MINDBODY. The most common schedule types are "DropIn" (for normal classes), and "Enrollment" for enrollments.
For example, the following code will only show normal classes in the schedule, with their resources:
<div id="mbplugins-schedule-widget" data-schedule-types="DropIn" data-show-resources></div>
If the schedule is working correctly, it should look similar to this: