To integrate your MINDBODY schedule on your website you can use the following shortcode. Simply create or edit a page and paste the shortcode in the editor.
The schedule can be customized by adding the following attributes:
- By program ID using the program-id attribute
- By class ID using the class-id attribute
- By location ID using the location-id attribute
- By schedule type(s) using the schedule-types attribute. Multiple schedule types can be supplied by separating them using a comma (,).
- To show the resources (rooms) in the schedule, add the show-resources="true" attribute.
The ID's can be found in the admin panel of MINDBODY. The most common schedule types are "DropIn" (for normal classes), and "Enrollment" for enrollments.
For example, the following code will only show normal classes in the schedule, with their resources:
[mbplugins-schedule schedule-types="DropIn" show-resources]
If the schedule is working correctly, it should look similar to this: